We understand that Chemistry is a complex subject. In late 2016 Nike, Inc., is releasing a globally accessible, online, on demand supply chain RSL training. The goal of this training will be to:
- Better understand Nike goals & programs.
- Understand testing rationale and how to comply with Nike’s product chemistry requirements for a better partnership.
- Strengthen supplier capacity for failure resolution processes
- Empower supply chain partners to be proactive in chemicals management
- Understand and implement the ZDHC MRSL and other programs
- Highlight key resources avialable to the supply chain
Additionally, attending the training is further incentivised for our material suppliers by giving points for completing the sessions in the Materials Sustainabiltiy Index (MSI) program.
Accessing the RSL and Chemicals Management online training platform
To access the chemistry training materials, please review the instructions for using the training platform. These instructions can also be downloaded using the top link to the right of the page.
Note- Suppliers who attended the in-region training sessions in 2016 can access this material as a refresher, but are not required to do so for two years from the in-region session.
For questions on training, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org